Antar in Sanskrit implies inward, inner, internal or within the universe while Yoga implies the Union. Yoga is a primitive science and philosophy which enhances the coordination of mind, body, and soul. It is the inward journey which destines to Samadhi – a condition of impeccable profound understanding, peacefulness and unity with the Universe. The principle objective of Yoga is to attain an inner harmony, the “union inside” – Yoga Antar.
Our yoga training Institute is the asset for the comprehension and spreading of this revered science. We are a worldwide group of experienced yoga teachers and specialists who have been concentrating on rehearsing and sharing our insight into yoga for a long time in innumerable parts of the world. Yoga Antar is situated in India – in Goa (Arambol) and Himalayas (Dharamshala, Rishikesh).
Each and every teacher at our institute is certified by Yoga Alliance USA/Canada and have been trained on under various experts belonging to various yoga traditions that include Ashtanga, Sivananda, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Iyengar.
We profoundly understand the structural physical variances and in addition pre-dispositions and limitations we all are born with. That is the reason our trainings are designed with adjustments to address all level of individuals. As we respect individual preferences and needs we offer our trainees a wide variety of multi-style yoga: Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar and Sivananda.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Program Dates & Fees
As RYS 200 we are following Yoga Alliance Standards. The program of the course consists of:
1. Techniques Training/Practice - Includes asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours must be a mix between (1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and (2) guided practice of the techniques themselves; both areas must receive substantial emphasis. Contact hours: 75 (50 with primary ERYTs) Contact hours in this category must be in a dedicated YTT environment (into which others might occasionally be invited) rather than in classes intended for the general public.
2. Teaching Methodology- Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student's process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga. Contact hours: 25 (10 with primary ERYTs).
3. Anatomy & Physiology- Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc). Contact hours: 10-20
4. Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers- Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers. Contact hours: 20-30 (minimum of 2 contact hours must be spent on ethics for yoga teachers)
5. Practicum - Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching. Contact hours: 10 (5 with primary ERYTs). A minimum of 5 contact hours must be spent actively teaching (not assisting or observing others teach).
6. Remaining Hours - Hours to be distributed among the categories above according to the school’s chosen emphasis (may be contact or non-contact hours).
Remaining contact hours required to meet the overall minimum standards; these hours must be distributed among the five numbered categories above, and may be taught by any faculty members. Minimum contact hours 180 / total hours 200.
The certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the TTC. Successful completion requires 100% attendance and passing of practical and written tests.
was born in Poland in 1982, since 2009 traveling around India, teaching Yoga and Meditation Techniques. Ma Prem Sagar has been practicing Yoga since 2001, studying under few masters and institutes including legendary Bihar School of Yoga in Munger. She is internationally recognized and certified Yoga Alliance RYT teaching Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga and Iyengar styles. Her specialty is unique Art and Dance Meditation Technique based on her over 10-years experience in the field of Theater & Performing Arts.
was born in Northern India, but for many years has been traveling around India and Europe. He was studying Arts and Human Relations at University of Poona. In 1996 he joined Osho Commune where he was learning meditation and breathing techniques. 7 years later he was continuing his spiritual journey living in Buddhist Community in Leh and Ladakh. He spent 1 year traveling intensively in Himalayas, spending the time with Sages, learning and meditating. Ajay was studying also Aurvedic Yoga Massage and became certified Ayurvedic Yoga Masseur in Kerala. Today he is teaching mostly meditation and breathing techniques. He specializes in Vipasana, Dynamic and Kundalini Meditation. In his teaching methodology he is inspired by Osho, J Krishnamurti and Ramana Maharishi. Ajay is a certified Yoga Ayurvedic Masseur and works with crystal healing and stone therapy. As Project and General Manager of the school Ajay is responsible for organization of all our events and courses.